Cookies for breakfast?! Yes of course! Tasty, healthy, gluten-free and no added sugar! Need I say more?!Print
Healthy breakfast cookies
Gluten-free breakfast cookies with oatmeal and banana.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 12 cookies 1x
- 75 g oatmeal
- 50 g walnuts
- 50 g dried cranberries (preferably sweetened with apple juice)
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp (extra virgin) coconut oil
Don’t forget to pin this recipe:
- preheat the oven to 180 °C / 350 F.
- let the coconut oil melt in a pan and mix the remaining ingredients briefly in the food processor until everything sticks together.
- add 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil and a pinch of salt (plus a hint of cinnamon if you like).
- shape with your hands 12 cookies from the batter and place them on a baking sheet or grid lined with baking paper.
- bake the breakfast cookies in about 25 minutes until golden and crispy.
Did you make this recipe?
Please let me know how you got on by leave a rating and comment below. I would also LOVE to see your picture #withaddedlove on Instagram!