Gluten free and sugar free coconut macaroons have been on my to-do list for a long time. …
Making your own gluten free granola is not difficult! Certainly with this recipe it will take you only 10 minutes. And homemade granola tastes so much better than the pre-packaged version you will find in store. These granolas often contain a lot of added sugar and most of the times the gluten free version is quite expensive and not so fresh. So try this crunchy variant, for example with some (vegetable / goat) yogurt.
Gluten free granola with coconut and quinoa
Crispy gluten free granola.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 portions 1x
- 75 g oat flakes
- 75 g white quinoa
- 25 g coconut grater
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1.5 tbsp honey
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- 20 g figs (in pieces)
- 20 g raisins
- preheat the oven to 170 ℃ / 340 F.
- weigh the oat flakes, quinoa and coconut in a large bowl.
- melt the coconut oil in a pan over low heat.
- once the oil has melted, turn off the heat and add the honey and cinnamon. Stir for a moment.
- pour the oil mixture over the dry ingredients and stir well.
- spread the granola on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- bake the granola for 10 minutes until nicely browned and crispy.
- meanwhile, weigh the raisins and cut the dried figs into pieces.
- when the granola is ready, immediately add the figs and raisins. Stir quickly.
- let the granola cool and store in a nice storage jar. Enjoy your breakfast!
Can also be made from amaranth instead of quinoa.
This red quinoa granola is also fun to make!
Actually it is not really a recipe, but I just love the combination of avocado and pear!
The famous coconut balls, Raffello….you could easily wake me up for!…