Fresh & spicy watermelon salad.
For the salad:
- fresh mint
- black olives
- freshly ground salt & pepper
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- cut the watermelon into (thin) slices and then into pieces.
- wash the cucumber, cut into quarters and then cut into pieces.
- pick the mint leaves and cut them into long strips.
- crumble the feta and slice the olives (if not already done).
- prepare the salad from all ingredients. Grind some salt and pepper over it (don’t be too sparing).
- make a dressing of the oil, lemon juice and honey. Pour over the salad.
For some extra spice, grind dried chili pepper flakes on top of your salad.