When you’re not a morning person (like me): this tasty breakfast can be prepared the night before! Just grab it out of the fridge and enjoy.
Overnight oats with coconut
quick and healthy oatmeal breakfast.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 person 1x
- 1/2 banana
- 100 ml almond milk
- 40 g oat flakes (preferably no oatmeal)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp grated coconut
- 1 tbsp (broken) flax seed
- 15 g raisins
- peel the banana and mash with the almond milk.
- add the mixture to a bowl, air tight box or preserving jar.
- add the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- cover or seal and store overnight in the fridge.
- sleep tight…!