I am not a huge fan of Mr. Broccoli… but one day, I decided to find a way to change my relationship with Mr. Broccoli.
I paired him up with Ms. Smoked Salmon. it was a late moring on a Saturday, so I asked Missy White Wine to join us for the brunch, and guess what? the four of us had a great time!
Broccoli salad with salmon
Al Dente Broccoli ‘salad’ with Smoked Salmon.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 people 1x
- ½ medium sprout broccoli
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3–5 pickles, diced
- 1 tbsp capers
- ½ lemon
- 100 g smoked salmon, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 tbsp pine & pumpkin seeds
- mayonnaise, olive oil, pickles, capers, & season with lemon juice to your taste.
- cut broccoli into florets, steam until al dente. to steam without a steamer, use a sieve above a pan of boiling water, cover the lid.
- cut salmon into pieces, mix with dressing.
- in a dry pan, roast pine & pumpkin seeds.
- spread broccoli & salmon on a plate, garnish with roasted seeds.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe: