Often I have these phases: one time I can be completely into making smoothies, or homemade granola. Now my new hype is: homemade spreads!Because I was a bit tired of the standard offer in the supermarket and jars with unkown ingredients do not attract me. And actually it is not that complicated to make a nice fresh spread yourself! Anything left? Store in the freezer or make your neighbour happy!Print
Smooth vegetable spread with soft goat cheese.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 jar 1x
- 500 g boiled beets
- 200 g soft goat cheese
- 1–2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- freshly ground pepper and salt
- pine nuts
- cut off the ends of the beetroots and place in the mixing bowl of your food processor or the bowl of your hand blender.
- add goat cheese, lemon juice and honey and mix until an even spread.
- season with salt and pepper.
- use the spread on bread, a cracker or pancake, garnish with cress and pine nuts and some freshly grated salt and pepper and enjoy!