Actually I am not a huge fan of broccoli ..but this salad with smoked salmon makes me happy!
Broccoli salad with salmon
Steamed broccoli ‘salad’ with smoked salmon.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 people 1x
- ½ medium sprout of broccoli
- 100 g smoked salmon, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp pine and pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3–5 pickles, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp capers
- ½ lemon
- cut the broccoli into florets and steam until al dente (for example, in a sieve above a pan of boiling water).
- make a dressing of mayonnaise, olive oil, pickles and capers and season with some lemon juice.
- cut the salmon into pieces and mix with the dressing.
- roast the pine and pumpkin seeds in a dry pan.
- spread the broccoli and salmon on a plate and garnish with the roasted seeds.