Some combinations simply compliment each other!
stunning colors, refreshingly “WOW” delicious… insanely easy to prep!
want some more? absolutely.
Beetroot goat cheese stacks
“WOW” your guests with this eye-pleasing tasty vegetable starter.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 persons 1x
- 3 beetroots, pre-cooked, nice & easy
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- 200 g soft goat cheese
- 60 ml goat milk
- arugula or herb salad, parsley, chervil, tarragon, chives…
- 50 g roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- slice beetroots.
- if time permits, marinate beetroots in olive oil with balsamic vinegar for an hour, ratio 1 : 1
- mix goat cheese, milk, & finely chopped chives. season with salt & pepper.
- Tips: refrigerate mixture for a while to achieve a firm stack presentation
- when beetroot well marinated, drain well. Pat dry if necessary with kitchen paper.
- tips: keep marinate sauce for later use.
- make layering stacks by alternating a slice of beetroot, a layer of goat cheese spread.
- prepare arugula or herb salad with beets marinade sauce + oil + vinegar to taste.
- sprinkle chopped hazelnuts on stacks sparingly.
- don’t forget to take a picture of your creation!
Don’t forget to pin this recipe:
even without marinating or refrigerating, the quick version is sooo tasty already !