Rice Puffs! Puffed Rice!
they both mean the same –> fun food on the way!
simple, tasty, and hear the tiny crackling sound in your bowl when you splash some rice milk over it. EnJOY!
Puffed rice granola
granola with puffed rice & seeds. gluten free, Of Course!
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4-5 portions 1x
- 20 g hazelnuts
- 30 g pumpkin seeds
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 60 g puffed rice
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon powder
Don’t forget to pin this recipe:
- preheat oven, 160 °C / 320 °F.
- chop hazelnuts in halves.
- line baking tray with parchment paper, spread out seeds, include hazelnuts if using un-roasted.
- roast seeds for 5 minutes.
in a sauce pan, melt coconut oil & honey, combine well.
in a bowl, weigh rice puffs, add cinnamon powder.
- combine roasted seeds & oil mixture, stir to blend thoroughly.
- spread granola over bake tray, bake about 10-12 minutes until crispy brown.
- allow to cool down for 15 minutes.
tastes especially good with vegetable milk or yogurt.