chocolate lovers beware!
this chocolate fudge may be addicting!Print
Vegan chocolate fudge
dairy free, refined sugar free, a Mmmm good chocolate fudge, naturally!
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 60 min
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 9-12 pieces 1x
- 120 ml coconut oil
- 60 ml almond paste
- 60 g raw cocoa powder
- 120 ml agave / rice syrup / maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of coarse ground salt
- 85 g walnuts, roughly chopped
Don’t forget to pin this recipe:
- in a pan, melt coconut oil, turn off heat once oil melted.
- add almond paste, mix until smooth.
- sieve cocoa powder above sauce pan, mix until fully combined.
- add syrup, vanilla extract, & salt, mix well.
- stir in walnuts.
- transfer mixture into a mold
- molds material can be silicone, or plastic, or baking,
- may line molds with baking paper.
- freeze fudge for an hour.
- cut into small cubes & enjoy!
Store fudge in freezer because this fudge softens quickly under room temperature, but…
that’s a mighty good reason to take another bite… & another…