Tasty side dish!
Asian bean sprouts salad
Great spicy and juicy side dish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 persons 1x
- about 300 grams of bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp (gluten-free) light soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp coconut blossom sugar
- 4 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 finely chopped spring onions
- 1 red pepper, cut into rings
- add the bean sprouts to a sieve and pour over boiling water. Then inmediately dip in (ice) cold water to cool down again.
- make a dressing of all other ingredients.
- mix the bean sprouts with the dressing and serve.
You can make the salad a day in advance (the flavors will combine well) and/or keep it airtight in the refrigerator.