When I was young, cauliflower only prepared in one way: overcooked with soft cheese sauce.. But nowadays there are a lot of nice recipes to prepare cauliflower in many directions! Such as these super tasty, crispy slices with mango dip. Enjoy!Print
Amazing recipe to turn cauliflower into a crispy snack.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 2 persons 1x
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 1 egg
- oat milk
- 3 tbsp oat flour
- gluten-free cracottes or rusks / toast
- coconut oil
- 1/2 mango
- preheat the oven to 180 °C / 355 °F.
- cut the cauliflower into slices.
- prepare 3 deep plates or bowls: beat the egg with a dash of (plant-based) milk in the first plate. Season with salt and pepper.
- add some oat flour to the second plate.
- put the crackers or toast in a (freeze) bag and make breadcrumbs by using a rolling pin. Pour the breadcrumbs on the third plate.
- pass the cauliflower slices first through the egg mixture, then through the flour. Again through the egg mixture and finally through the breadcrumbs.
- heat some coconut oil in a frying pan and quickly brown the cauliflower slices on both sides.
- place the cauliflower on a baking sheet lined plate in the oven for 15-20 minutes to continue cooking.
- puree the mango and serve as a dip with the crispy cauliflower.
Another great cauliflower recipe: Cauliflower risotto with mushrooms!