With these breakfast muffins with banana and egg you will have a relaxed start of your weekend
..warm and fresh from the oven, they are the best!
Gluten free breakfast muffins
Gluten free breakfast muffins with banana and egg.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- 150 g oatmeal flour
- 8 tbsp oatmeal
- 100 g buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 160 ml unsweetened almond milk
- 100 g coconut oil (melted)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 eggs
- optional: (red) fruit (fresh or frozen)
- preheat the oven to 180 ºC / 350 F.
- crush the bananas.
- mix the oatmeal flour, oatmeal, buckwheat flour, baking powder and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- in another bowl beat the almond milk, coconut oil, banana, honey and the eggs for a few minutes.
- pour the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and stir well.
- add 200 g (frozen) blueberries or quartered blackberries.
- divide the batter over the cupcake tins and bake in about 25 minutes until done.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe:
Delicious with added (frozen) blueberries or quartered of blackberries. You can easily store (in fridge) or freeze the muffins. If necessary, reheat for 10 minutes in the oven.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please let me know how you got on by leave a rating and comment below. I would also LOVE to see your picture #withaddedlove on Instagram!