yum …. a great recipe for soft baked pumpkin cookies …!Print
Vegan pumpkin cookies
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Total Time: 43 minutes
- 3 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup coconut blossom sugar
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1.5 cup oatmeal
- 1.5 cup almond flour
- 3.5 tsp pumpkin spices
- 3 tsp baking powder
For the glaze:
- 1/2 cup erythritol powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp oat milk
- preheat the oven to 160 degrees C / 320 F.
- mix the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut oil, coconut blossom sugar and vanilla in a bowl until smooth.
- mix the dry ingredients in another bowl and slowly add the pumpkin mixture while the mixer continues to run. Stop when everything is just mixed.
- cover a baking sheet with baking paper. Scoop small balls of dough onto the plate with an ice cream spoon or a coffee measuring scoop. Shape into cookies.
- bake the cookies for 15-18 minutes and let them cool down.
- make the glaze by adding the sugar to a small bowl. Stir in the vanilla essence and pour (drop by drop) enough almond milk to make the mixture fluid and smooth. Draw lines of frosting over the cookies and let it dry (in the fridge).