This is a super easy recipe and a perfect way of serving silken tofu.Print
Silken tofu with chili peppers
Soft tofu with soy sauce and chili peppers.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 min
- Yield: 2 persons 1x
- 125 g silken tofu
- 1 spring onion
- 1/2 chili pepper, sliced
- 1 el (finely) chopped cilantro
- 1 el (gluten free) soy sauce
- 40 ml plant based oil
- 1/2 tsp dark sesame oil
- cut the tofu in pieces and place on a heat resistant plate.
- sprinkle the spring onion, chili pepper and cilantro over the tofu and pour the soy sauce over it.
- heat the oils in a small sauce pan until they smoke and immediately pour over the dish.