have you ever stood in front of the kitchen pantry, smacking your lips fancying for something satisfying?
if yes, then you have to try this buckwheat quinoa granola!
uuuH!… that goji berries! that date syrup! so scrumptious! simply “Just Right”!
Buckwheat quinoa granola
a bite of granola, plenty of grains & berries, multitudes of satisfaction.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 6
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- 75 g buckwheat flakes
- 75 g quinoa
- 25 g golden flax seed, may sub with brown flax seeds if handy
- 25 g almonds
- 25 g goji berries
- 1 tbsp date syrup
- 1 tbsp honey
- preheat oven, 220 ºC / 430 ºF.
- slice each almond vertically with a sharp knife on a cutting board.
- in a large bowl, weigh buckwheat flakes, quinoa, flax seed & almonds, mix well.
- line parchment paper on bake tray, spread granola evenly.
- bake granola until crispy brown, 4 ~ 8 minutes
- weigh goji berries in large bowl, set aside for later use.
- when granola is ready, immediately transfer to bowl with goji berries, add date syrup & honey, mix thoroughly.
- spread granola again on bake tray, allow to cool down completely, store in a nice storage jar.
- happy appetite!
serve with plant-based milk, goat milk, or yogurt, so delicious that you’ll want a 2nd round!