this wonderful bar is my variation of the Nakd bar from the store. a perfect energy bar for your long day, or as a splendid “partners in crime” with your afternoon coffee. all you need is a food processor, as fresh as it can be! I look forward for you to join me on this recipe & i know you’ll say “my dates bar taste the best”.
Date bars with cashew
nutritious snack bar filled with dates & cashew nuts.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 bars 1x
- 100 g dates
- 70 g cashew nuts
- 30 g raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
Don’t forget to pin this recipe:
- mix all ingredients in food processor until smooth.
- shape mixture by either following ways:
- in a rectangular bake pan, line parchment paper, scoop mixture onto paper. press & shape mixture firmly with a spatula, until all edges filled, 1 cm high.
- prepare a large parchment sheet, twice the size of the mixture, crease parchment in half, open paper, place mixture on one side against fold line, fold parchment, close all loose edges of paper, then press firmly until desired thickness & size.
- refrigerate 15 min, or until cold.
- remove from fridge, cut bars into preferred size & shape. you’re the boss!
- for your reference: bars in my photo are about 1 cm x 8cm, or, 3/8 in. x 3 in.
bars are good in fridge up to 1 week, freezer storage up to 1 month. remember to seal bars with either a zipper bag, or container, or cling film before storage.
another tasty bar ~ rice and apricots!