My new favorite soup! With some fresh mint and a good bite! Serve it as a lunch, an appetizer, or as a starter in a beautiful glass! Bon Appetit!
Green pea soup with mint
Green pea soup with fresh mint leaves & coconut milk.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 persons 1x
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 450 g green peas, frozen
- 1 tsp salt
- 10 sprigs of fresh mint
- 300 ml vegetable stock, organic
- 300 ml coconut milk
- in a pan, heat coconut oil.
- fry onion & garlic for a few minutes.
- add green peas, salt, mint, stock, & coconut milk, bring to boil.
- simmer for 5 minutes.
- blend soup in food processor, or with a handheld blender.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe:
And for more soup ideas, try this carrot soup with ginger and coconut.