a tasty variation of your familiar muesli bar: with cooked rice as a base! if you have some left over rice from supper, then you can start these delicious rice bars the next day. a healthy snack for work.
Apricot rice bars
a healthy snack with cooked rice, almonds, & apricots.
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 bars 1x
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 100 g cooked rice, cooled down
- 60 g dried apricots
- 60 g almonds
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 20 g shredded coconut
- melt coconut oil.
- add all ingredients into food processor.
- add melted coconut oil, mix until blended.
- distribute mixture evenly onto a parchment-lined tray, or place between two parchment sheets & use rolling pin to spread into rectangular slice.
- refrigerate 30 minutes, or until set.
- cut into bars.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe:
Tips: keep rice bars in freezer for random savoring.
Also curious about cashew date bars?