Before this recipe I found it difficult to get nice & crispy potato wedges or homemade fries. I’m glad I know the trick now and I’m happy to share with you!Print
Crispy potato wedges
Crispy potato wedges. Just the way I like!
- waxy (culinar) medium sized potatoes
- olive oil
- preheat the over to 390 F / 200 C.
- wash or peel the potatoes (I prefer with skins on).
- slice them in 8 wedges (cut in half, cut the halves in half again and the quarters once more).
- (nearly) boil some water and let the wedges soak in it for 10 minutes.
- drain the potatoes and pat dry. pour over with enough olive oil and salt. Add some spices if you like.
- spread the wedges on the flat side on a baking tray.
- bake for 25 minutes, turn the wedges over and bake on the other flat side for another 25 minutes.