i just love food bowls! easy, all in one, you can decorate it however you want to, but the magical part is… there is always some kind of comfiness associated with “eating from a bowl”,
home… homey… mom’s magic bowl of love & sunshine!
this time, when i closed my eyes, i see a smoothie bowl for breakfast in front of my loved ones. strawberries or red fruit mix, fresh or frozen, doesn’t matter, it’s love, that matters!Print
Strawberry smoothie bowl
start your day the fresh & fruity way.
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 bowl 1x
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- handful of strawberries or any other red fruit, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup of almond milk
- 1 tbs oatmeal
- your favorite toppings: seeds, fruits, dried fruits, nuts, grated coconut
- peel & slice fresh banana, or use frozen banana.
- wash & de-crown strawberries.
- add banana, strawberries, milk & oatmeal to blender, mix until smoothie texture.
- pour into bowl.
- have fun decorating the bowl with your favorite toppings.
- enjoy slurping and chewing at the same time.
* when I have a ripened banana, i’ll cut it into ice-cube size pieces and freeze store them in a ziplock bag. they come in handy whenever i feel like having a nice & cold smoothie.