believe it or not, Signorina Watermelon actually makes a great leading actress when it comes to partnering up in a salad! when Signorina Watermelon goes hand-in-hand with Segnore Feta, the rest of the crew will look and taste just as fabulous.
that’s not all, here is a “magic touch”: a sprinkle of freshly ground chili flakes, expect the unexpected, that flipping WOW…!
a refreshing watermelon salad, with a tiny surprise!
- fresh mint
- black olives
- freshly ground salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- cut watermelon into thin slices, then cut into cubes.
- wash cucumber, cut into quarters, then cut into pieces.
- pick mint leaves, cut into long strips.
- crumble feta, slice olives.
- prepare salad with all ingredients.
- grind salt over it, be bold & dashing with freshly grind pepper to taste.
- make oil base dressing with lemon juice & honey. pour over salad.
for those who enjoys an extra kick, grind dried chili pepper flakes on top of your salad.