Yummie….this carrot burger is super tasty! I love homemade veggy burgers and this is a really good one.Print
Homemade carrot burger.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 burgers 1x
- 125 g carrots, finely grated
- 50 g cashew nuts
- 25 g oatmeal
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 egg, beaten
- finely grind the cashew nuts in the food processor.
- pour in a mixing bowl and add carrots, oatmeal, cilantro, salt/pepper and (optional) spices.
- while mixing, add spoon by spoon the beaten egg (so that the mass remains firm).
- form 2 burgers and bake them in some olive or coconut oil for about 5 minutes on each side (medium hot pan).
Serve with a salad, or in a gluten free wrap/bun with some crispy lettuce and a herb yogurt dip.