I love food bowls! It is so easy to have everything ready in one bowl, I love the look of it and you just get that comfy feeling by eating from a bowl. This time I prepared a smoothie bowl for breakfast. You can use fresh or frozen strawberries or a mix of any red fruit.Print
Strawberry smoothie bowl
A fresh and fruity start of the day.
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5
- Yield: 1 bowl 1x
- 1 (frozen) banana
- handful of (frozen) strawberries or any other red fruit
- 1/3 cup of almond milk
- 1 tbs oatmeal
- your favorite toppings: seeds, (dried) fruit, nuts, grated coconut
- peel and slice the banana (or take a sliced banana from the freezer).
- wash and crown the strawberries.
- add the banana, strawberries, milk and oatmeal to you blender and mix into a smoothie.
- pour in a bowl and decorate with your favorite toppings.