A variation on the familiar muesli bar: with cooked rice as a base! Do you have some left over from supper? Make these delicious rice bars (the next day).
A healthy snack for work.
Apricot rice bars
A healthy snack with cooked rice, almonds and apricots.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 bars 1x
- 100 g cooked rice
- 60 g dried apricots
- 60 g almonds
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- 20 g shredded coconut
Don’t forget to pin this recipe:
- melt the coconut oil in a pan on the stove.
- add remaining ingredients to the food processor.
- add the melted coconut oil and mix until the mass sticks together.
- squeeze the mass into a parchment-lined tray or roll a rectangular slice between two sheets of parchment paper.
- refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- cut the slice into bars.
tip: keep the bars in the freezer so that you can take out a portion every now and then.
Also curious about this cashew date bar?
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Please let me know how you got on by leave a rating and comment below. I would also LOVE to see your picture #withaddedlove on Instagram!